Monday, November 26, 2012

Tech Savvy?

Ok, second post of the day, just to announce that I think I figured out how to put a Follow button on my page. Since when was this all so complicated? Since Google+ started infiltrating the entire Internet, that's when. I could write an entire entry (RANT) about Google+. But....I won't.

Long story short, I think I effectively added some kind of Follow Button. Let me know if it works. Preferably, by Following Me.

This was accomplished with the help of my computer-programmer-software-developer husband, who stared at me the whole time with a look of bewilderment and amusement as if he found the whole thing cute.

Cute. Hmmm.

Anyhow....Sigame.

1 comment:

  1. Yep! It's there. Basically you just have to go to blogger dashboard, click layout, add gadget, then search for google friend connect. They should really make it one of the most popular gadgets that comes standard with a blog when it's made.
    :) I already follow you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, say something!