Monday, December 10, 2012

Crossing Off the Days....

Every morning at work I cross off the days on my calendar as they tick by. This morning, when I crossed them off, I noticed that, since I have also crossed off the days of my vacation, all that is left is a nice little countdown to test day. Kinda funny. Staring me in the face at work. Cross one day off at a time, huh?



My temp jumped up this morning, which was exciting, but then I realized it could just as easily be explained by the fact that I got no sleep at all last night due to the fact that my dog was whining and crying all night. No idea what was up with that. Anyhow, would like to say the temp rise is a good sign, not a sign of sleep deprivation, but who knows?

5 comments:

  1. I'll be the gross preggo over here: my first sign as-of 24 hours after being fertilized was a very sexy yeast infection... watch for baboon-poon after maritals, too... extra blood flow to the area starts immediately; it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! I just laughed out loud at work. In graduate school, I was in the Vagina Monologues and we had to share vagina stories as part of auditions. One woman shared about the weird colors and shape that her vagina-area was transformed into. She said she went to her doctor to see if anything was wrong and he didn't understand her question and so just kept poking around inside of her saying everything "looked fine," until she finally said "but is it supposed to be that color?!?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your temp shift is a legit one! :) :) When do you test? So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try to wait until 14DPO, which means I may not even get to test since I started my period on 12DPO on my first cycle. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, say something!