Sunday, December 2, 2012

Things OTHER Than This

How's everyone been? I haven't posted in a few days, because well, I've been thinking of things other than trying to make a baby. I've just been caught up in life. Which is a good thing. Because while I'm not thinking about it, my body is still trying to do what it needs to to make a baby. I'm on CD12, by the way, and things seem to be going very similarly to last cycle. So, while I go on with life, my body (hopefully) is setting things up to do what it needs to do.

So what HAVE I been doing since I last posted?

Trying to Stay Dry for one...it's been raining here for the past few days.


Working...a LOT


Having a much-need spa day....seriously, a full half of a day. I feel ten years younger.


Celebrating a friend's birthday party with drinks at at bar. The bartender made me a real "James Bond Martini." It knocked me out.


Playing with my dog.
(This photo IS actually my dog)

Spending quality time with my husband.
(This is NOT actually us)

Oh, and eating some good Mexican food!
(yes, this is ACTUALLY my food).

Cheers!

What have YOU been up to??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, say something!