Sunday, December 2, 2012

Soup's On!

Today is a lazy Sunday. I am mired in overwhelming piles of paperwork that needs to be done BY tomorrow. So I'm sitting on the couch, with my laptop, fireplace turned on (yep, gas fire), kitty in lap and....blogging? Oops, I mean "working."

I'm also simultaneously making soup. How multi-taskingly-efficient, you might say. And to that I will say, Thank You Very Much. Making leftover Turkey Noodle Soup is my favorite thing after Thanksgiving. I did the prep work...


Then I pried the frozen, disgusting turkey carcass out of the freezer and made gross, whiny sounds while I plopped it into my enormous cauldron.
Right now it is simmering away making homemade turkey stock. (Isn't stock a weird word? Being from Montana, it instantly makes me think of a stock yard. As in Cattle...Moo.). So I get to feel productive while I work (ahem, blog).



I have a good feeling about this Cycle. Not as in, good feeling that I will get pregnant, because really, who knows? But a good feeling as in, I think my body is starting to regulate itself to pre-birth control womanly-ness. Granted, I don't really know for sure yet. But I'm on CD13 and I have EWCM and, well, without divulging too many personal details about my body, it just feels like I'm going to ovulate in the next few days. Of course, it felt like that last month too and then I ovulated two weeks later on CD24. BUT the point is that I just feel like it's happening and I'm getting back to normal. It's kind of nice to know that my body is just doing its thing.

So, that's my day...cooking up some soup and letting my body cook up its own little magic.



p.s. I apologize for my excessive use of commas, ellipses, hyphens and parentheses. My grammar is atrocious, my writing is elusively circular, and sadly, this is how I actually think inside my head......ellipses and all.

1 comment:

Don't just sit there, say something!